KMD Kiss My Darnassus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lowbie Night !!

4 posters

Go down

Lowbie Night !! Empty Lowbie Night !!

Post by Gegowyn Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:41 pm

Thought this might be of use. I got the idea that there are a lot of people in the guild that could use a little help getting their level up. Whether this is a main or an alt, I was wondering if we had a scheduled lowbie night if anyone might be interested. Basically, on this night, we would have a person(s) designated to help people with lower level toons run quests, grind, farm specific mats for gear or gear itself. Please post a reply to this if you think its a good idea and also the best night(s) for you.

Kiss my Darnassus Smile
Gegowyn

Gegowyn

Back to top Go down

Lowbie Night !! Empty Re: Lowbie Night !!

Post by Daeverius Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:53 pm

Sounds like something that we need to put together,
I can Thursday through Sunday.
Maybe we can get together where we run some people through Some instances. Get them some new gear and some exp.

Mazuto said he wants to run DM for your lowbies that could use some cool stuff or complete some westfall quests. Wink
Daeverius
Daeverius
Admin
Admin

http://Www.myspace.com/gmybr423

Back to top Go down

Post by Gegowyn Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:51 pm

That would be great ....I have run DM so many times I dont think I could stomach it lol j/k. I guess Ill give it the weekend and see if there is any day better than another for most folks. Thanx for the help

KMD
Gego

Gegowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:26 pm

ive been running anyone that ive seen online who asked so far. i'd be willing to run people up until ZF or maybe maraudon, after that its not much of a run anymore, even at 70 you cant run someone through BRD without a healer unless you are a healer. if im going to run someone through brd though, i'd want at least 1 partner, maybe 2 Razz so we have 3 lvl 68+ people in there, goes mucho rapido that way. i mean its like a 4 hour instance >.< so i suggest for anyone who really wants a run through brd, that they find out who drops the gear they want and where are they, instead of clearing the whole thing.

Back to top Go down

Lowbie Night !! Empty Just tell me what day

Post by Riettalon Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:58 pm

Just let me know when and i'll help out with Riet i have fun in the low instances blowing things up with explosive trap lol.

Riettalon

Back to top Go down

Post by gimpy Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:24 pm

if anyone ever need help with runs, just let me know.

gimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Riettalon Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:45 pm

OK been thinking about this one a bit since nothings really happend yet. My idea is something along the lines of Mid/Low level instance day. Instead of picking a day when we help lower levels (wich we tend to day everday as they make requests of us) instead we pick one day a week and one instance that day. So for example Tuesday - Black Fathom Depths. The important thing here is that it "must not be a run" i want to help players become better players so that when they reach the higher levels they will already be verry firmiliar with how to play in a group/team situation. The idea came to me after a guildy said "I love pug groups because they make me a better player" forcing him into situtations youd never see if a high level runs you threw your instances. You cant learn to tank, croud control, or nuke properly unless your in a situation were you can screw up and cause a wipe realizing "Oh I shouldn't do that anymore". So as an initial start to this im going with my above example next tuesday guildies play there alts around level 20-25 and we'll do BFD all day hopefuly in all guild groups. Aside from the chance to get some gear you'll also get some good experience to help prepare you for the raiding that our guild forcuses on. If there are issues about the days people can go we can work that out maby in another thread maby with a vote to see who can do what when during the week. I also realize not everyone has charaters in that level range. So we may need to pick 2 instances each day to focus on in order to cover more people.

Riettalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down