KMD Kiss My Darnassus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karazhan Minimum Class Stats and My 2 Cents about Raiding

2 posters

Go down

Karazhan Minimum Class Stats and My 2 Cents about Raiding Empty Karazhan Minimum Class Stats and My 2 Cents about Raiding

Post by Huntres - Guild Master Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:54 pm

Mage:
HP: 6,000
Mana: 8,000
Spell Damage: 600+
Spell Crit: 25 %
Spell Hit: 90+

Rogues
HP: 7,000
AP: 1400
+Hit: 150 Hit
Crit: 25 %
Melee Damage: Both Weapons That Have At Least 70 DPS

Hunters
AP: 1400
Crit: 20 %
+Hit 50-100

Main Tank
HP: 12,000 (Unbuffed)
Armor: 12,000 (Unbuffed)
Defense: 490
Combined & Dodge Parry: 20-25 %

Warlock
Mana: 6,000
Spell Damage: 600 +
Crit: 20 %
Spell Hit: 90+

Shaman
Mana: 6,000
Bonus Healing: 1,200
MP5: 100
Spell Crit: 10 %

Priest
HP: 6000
Mana: 9000
Bonus Healing: 1,200
MP5: 90

Protection Paladins
HP: 10,000 (Unbuffed)
Armor: 12,000
Defense: 490
102.4 % combined dodge/parry/block/miss with Holy Shield

Druid Tanks
HP:11500 (Unbuffed)
Armor: 20,000
Defense: 415

Druid Healer
HP: 6000
Mana: 8000
Bonus Healing: 1200

Where To Get Geared?

1) Normal And Heroic Dungeons (Before You Go Heroic, You Must Have At Least A Decent Gear and Keyed)
2) PVP (Especially For Dps Classes)
3) Crafting (Especially For Casters - Spellstrike, Frozen Shadoweave, etc.)

The best way IMO to gear up for Karazhan is to farm all the level 70 5-mans instance on both Heroic and Non-Heroic.

Again, the above stats are only a minimum for Karazhan, not recommended stats. All players should have them as a starting point, and quickly try to get past them. They are also only for the bosses up to (not including) the Curator. To get past Curator on any sort of regular basis all players must be well over these stats, as the Curator is a gear check fight to see if you are ready for the second portion of the instance.

Also the ability to know your class and know the fights. Continuing on into Karazhan through all the bosses means, Attendance. Try your best to learn everything before we get there so no time is wasted and so that we can down the boss with ease and avoid paying the repair bills.

Once you have some decent gear, show your dedication to the raid. Get the best enchants, armor kits, and gems you can reasonably afford. Sure, you’ll probably replace all this gear in a few weeks, but not if you never get into a raid.

You’d be amazed at what sort of difference the right enchants and armor kits can make for gear. You should know where to get the best head and shoulder enchants. You should have spell thread or armor kits for the rest of your gear, you should have the best enchants you can get, and you should stock up on whatever consumables can help you out the most. Of these things that aren’t reputation rewards that have to be purchased, there’s almost always someone in the guild that can make them if you provide the more difficult to get materials.

As the Guild Master, the most frustrating thing for me to see in a player is someone that logs on and brags about having a flying mount, but then claims they don’t have enough cash to get the necessary things to give them an extra edge in raiding. Raiding is not cheap. Between consumables, repairs, enchants and what not, you’re likely going to lose money in the process. It’s a dedication to progression as a guild that keeps a lot of people going.

Most importantly, ask advice from your class lead about your specs, your shot rotation, etc. When your Class Lead sees that you’re taking your class seriously, they’ll start to think that maybe you’re more than just “along for the ride raider” Your Class Lead is really the key to your raid eligibility. In this guild, when we’re putting a run together, we look at who’s available, and the raid leader will often ask the class leaders for suggestions. If you’ve been diligent, your name will come up in this context as someone to try out during a farming run. Now you’re in, and it’s time to show what you can do!

Be there early and prepared.

Make sure you have everything you possibly need (or could possibly need, including additional gear), consumables and that you’re repaired.

Above all, people who go the extra mile stand out from the crowd.

Huntres
Huntres - Guild Master
Huntres - Guild Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Karazhan Minimum Class Stats and My 2 Cents about Raiding Empty Re: Karazhan Minimum Class Stats and My 2 Cents about Raiding

Post by Daeverius Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:01 pm

Nothing for Dps Paladins =\
Daeverius
Daeverius
Admin
Admin

http://Www.myspace.com/gmybr423

Back to top Go down

Karazhan Minimum Class Stats and My 2 Cents about Raiding Empty Re: Karazhan Minimum Class Stats and My 2 Cents about Raiding

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:06 pm

lol, it's a sign that you should become holy so u can heal me in the raids and heal me in arena Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeverius Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:51 pm

ROFL @ Apple!
Never man ret is to much fun in Pvp. i might be Prot after i get alright Starting gear for raiding from Pvp Very Happy
Daeverius
Daeverius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:07 am

that's why you get 2 sets of gear, a holy set for arena and raiding and a ret set for pvp, sure it cost 50g to respec each time but if you do your dailies like you should, you will have no problem with it, and if there are enough healers for a raid, then you can always dps it Razz lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeverius Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:52 pm

Healing is something that im not going to get into. At least not for a really really long time once i've got all my gear for Ret and Prot.. and I maybe get bored.. i absolutely hate healing.. Shocked sorry
Daeverius
Daeverius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:46 pm

its really easy to learn to like it Razz get into any group, pvp'rs love you to death. and most of all, there's me who you could be healing in 2v2, rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down