KMD Kiss My Darnassus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woot first post!

Go down

Woot first post! Empty Woot first post!

Post by Daeverius Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:39 pm

first Pally post in the fourms other then Jere but hes required to post Razz i think

Btw, For any Ret Paladins if ou need help with any Ret questions, I may be the man to help you just ask me sometime on fourms or in game What a Face
Daeverius
Daeverius
Admin
Admin

http://Www.myspace.com/gmybr423

Back to top Go down

Woot first post! Empty Re: Woot first post!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:30 pm

psh, ret pallies Razz we only need 1 and that happens to be you. EVERYONE ELSE SPEC HOLY OR PROT! WE NEED YOU! eeeeeer, except for leveling, then i would go ret. but when you get to level 65, i highly recommend you choose the path of healer or prot, even better by 60 so you can gain the experience needed and get some leet gear on the way to 70, lol. (btw besides this druid i have a 70 hunter and a 70 pally on Durotan)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeverius Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:44 pm

Hah! i am the "ret" pally. Razz and ill give ret a good name.
just watch when i start making my vids
Daeverius
Daeverius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:11 am

lionheart champion for the win, i hope you are a blacksmith Razz i see monster ret pallies and they all use lionheart Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeverius Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:39 pm

Haha yeah im going with Engineering getting Tankatronic goggles and getting arena season 1 2hander. Since its Pvp gear only 47k honor and like 45+ marks so im set then i might go BlackSmithing and get the mace but not the sword :p the mace has a chance to stun on hit and i hear it proc's alot.
Daeverius
Daeverius
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:40 pm

it procs a lot for warriors since they can spec for maces and get a bonus 5% chance to stun, and its useful for them since they really dont have stuns while fighting like pallies with hammer of justice. its useful for pallies to a degree, but not as much as lionheart, since we dont have a lot of melee attacks already and we deal damage a lot slower but harder than most, the chance for an exrta swing is nice. there are a lot of factors to look at. if deep thinder procs when you use hammer of justice, its kind of a waste when you could have lionheart proc and get that extra swing in. but hey, its not my BSing Razz choose wisely young padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum