KMD Kiss My Darnassus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karazhan Sign Ups and Rules - Starting Next Week

2 posters

Go down

Karazhan Sign Ups and Rules - Starting Next Week Empty Karazhan Sign Ups and Rules - Starting Next Week

Post by Huntres - Guild Master Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:17 am

Hello Fellow Raiders,

Starting next week we will have a sign up for Karazhan, a week in advance. The sign ups will end on Thursday of that week. If you are not signed up you will not be chosen to attend once it will fills up. So sign up early.

This is a 10 person instance so I have to balance out the classes. The raids will promptly start at 4:30 server on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I will expect you to be able to stay for the entire raid time of 4 hours (minumum). Thats is 4 hours from the time we enter Karazhan, not server start time or the time you log on. If you cannot agree to these rules please do not sign up for this raid. I will also expect you to come fully prepared with consumables and repaired. Lastly I will expect you to show up on time preferably 1/2 hour early if you can.

If you signed up for the raid and cannot make it please notify me or an officer of the guild.

Any questions please feel to to contact me,

Huntres
Huntres - Guild Master
Huntres - Guild Master
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Karazhan Sign Ups and Rules - Starting Next Week Empty Re: Karazhan Sign Ups and Rules - Starting Next Week

Post by arazzi Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:58 pm

id like to go to karazhan ....Arazzi Hunter class

arazzi

Back to top Go down