KMD Kiss My Darnassus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Kiss My Darnassus forum for new applicants:

Go down

Welcome to the Kiss My Darnassus forum for new applicants: Empty Welcome to the Kiss My Darnassus forum for new applicants:

Post by Pounce Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:08 am

Welcome to the Kiss My Darnassus forum for new applicants:

Please make a new post, following this format:

Name of character:

Class of character:

Level of character:

Previous Guild affiliations (if any): Additionally, why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Did you leave in good standing? Do you have any references that we can contact?

How did you hear about our Guild?

Any references within the KMD Guild?

What times do you normally play (we typically raid on 4:30 server time)

What are your in-game goals:

Additional information:
Revered/Exalted with Honor Hold/Cenarion Expedition/Lower City/Keepers of Time/Sha'tar?

Are Attuned for Karazhan?

Warrior specific: How much defense do you have? Would you feel comfortable as MT in an instance?

Additional questions to establish your character:

What are your reasons for why you wish to join our guild? Please cite specific examples of what you like about our guild or what you have heard about us.

How would your classmates/coworkers/family describe you? Please list specific strengths/positive character traits that you possess.

What do you define as "fun"?

What is your favorite part of playing your class?

Can you commit to spending at least 3-4 hours for instance/raids (not necessarily every day, but just on a particular day)?

How long have you been playing this game? Do you have any previous MMORPG experience?

What do you feel you can bring to this Guild? Why should we invite you?

Thank for application to join Kiss My Darnassus Guild.

An Officer or Guild Master will contact you via in game whisper, or mail if you are not on.
Pounce
Pounce
Admin
Admin

https://kmdguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down